We are happy to announce that we will be hosting another pop-up tasting room event at the MLK warehouse on Sunday, July 23rd at noon. We welcome the public to come take a look at how Dunedin’s newest brewery is taking shape.
The theme for this pop-up is in reaction to the assault on independent beer that’s currently taking place in America. Every other week, we now hear of formerly “independent” breweries deciding to sell-out to the Big Beer giants such as ABInBev & Constellation Brands. All the while, we are here with our middle fingers up at the idea of selling out. Here’s a list of the beers we will have on draft:
• The High End – Rum Barrel Blonde
• Just Another Cheap Product – Gin Barrel Tripel
• Desaturation – Mescal Barrel Tripel
• Same, But Different – Rum Barrel Coffee Stout
• In It For The Money – Barrel Aged Blonde w/ Cherries
Also joining us is Ramen & Waffles.